Exporting TravelTime data with the postcode address file download tool
After creating a travel time shape (e.g. capture all locations that fall within 15 minutes drive from my store), you’re able to extract every postcode within that area into a CSV file.
Select from different postcode options for this data:
- A list of all postcodes within your travel time area
- The total travel time from each postcode to an origin (A>B route)
- List of all postcode districts/sectors within an area
- How much of that sector/district falls within the travel time area (%)
- A KML file for your travel time area to upload into Google Earth
How to get the data using the postcode address file download tool:
- Create a travel time shape: for example, all locations that fall within a 30 minutes drive from London Bridge at 9am.
- Extract data: export full postcode data (e.g. SW3 1QE) or just the postcode district (SW3) or sector (SW3 1).
- Receive the data by email: data is received in CSV format and a KML file so you can create a map too.