TravelTime is Web Enabled
TravelTime is web enabled so your users can search by minutes rather than miles on whatever device they choose, whether mobile or desktop. This is possible because all the processing and heavy lifting is done on our servers, not on the device’s browser. The TravelTime platform can rank and sort thousands of locations in milliseconds. We relay these locations back and you can decide how to display this information to your visitors.
What does this mean?
It means your app, mobile site or website isn’t slowed down by the platform. Each search is fresh – nothing is cached.
Get the most out of display options
List format best practices:
- Display journey times for each search result to speed up customer decision-making
- Filter location search results from shortest journey to longest journey to organise data more effectively
- Tailor email campaigns by displaying personalised travel time suggestions for each user
Map format best practices:
- Identify outlier locations – show them available results if they were willing to travel a little longer
- Find the best results for more than one location – our Venn diagram feature finds results that are suitable for 2+ search points
- Create maps that fit your in-house branding style – we’re a white label solution
The TravelTime platform’s role in the internet of things
We can help find ways to integrate travel time into all devices, as long as they can talk to each other, we’ll try and help to figure out how it can be used. Keep connected devices on schedule with our API.